You can never have too many shoes – or fragrances! With a Mary Kay® fragrance wardrobe, you can choose your scent to match your mood, occasion and season – just like selecting the outfit and accessories you want to wear each day.
- Start by building your fragrance wardrobe.
Are you feeling: Select:
Luxurious and Sophisticated Cityscape™ Eau de Parfum
Joyful and Radiant Forever Diamonds™ Eau de Parfum
Connected and Nurturing Thinking of You™ Eau de Parfum
Floral & Fruity Bella Belara® Eau de Parfum
2. Add the finishing touches!
- Apply perfume to pulse points.
- The skin is warmer on the pulse points – neck, wrist, bend of arm and back of knee – which helps the fragrance to evolve and provide a better sensory experience.
- Consider the weather.
- If it is cold, your fragrance will need to be reapplied every three hours or so. In warmer climates, the scent will last much longer.
- Fragrance is a form of self-expression: It can match your mood or set a whole new tone. Try a variety of scents for different occasions and moods.
- Apply body lotion before your fragrance.
- Fragrance will last longer on skin that is well moisturised. Applying a body lotion after you shower will help your scent last much longer.
- Everyone deserves a diverse fragrance wardrobe.
- Fragrance is often considered a luxury item that many of your loved ones may not consider buying for themselves. You can treat them to a pampering gift, and help them build a fragrance wardrobe of their own for every mood and occasion!